12 Signs you might be a recreational player
Recreational players are those who do not treat poker as a profession, but look into it at will in search of emotions and additional income.
Many professionals agree that sometimes players who consider themselves pros are actually "amateurs" and cannot understand this. To help, we've identified 12 signs of a recreational player:
- You go out for a smoke after winning a big pot
- You are known at the blackjack tables by your name
- You get angry if a player raises into your big blind
- You go all-in when you flop a set because the diamonds are too scary
- You make your opponents think with limps and 5x opens
- You only 3-bet AA and KK
- Waitress brings you beer every level
- Blockers for you are the big guys protecting the quarterback
- You are trying to split at the finals already at 8-max
- You don't care about the ante
- You get down to play at blind level 1, but come back after your "lunch" break 20 minutes later
- You learn poker by watching Phil Hellmuth's old WSOP videos
By the way, we personally love and admire recreational players and hope that sooner or later every amateur will become a pro! It just requires more play, more practice and more skill, and the Suprema Poker application will perfectly help you with all of these things.
Suprema Poker: The main poker app from Brazil! “Suprema Poker is the evolution of online poker“
‼️Club OASIS ID 77777‼️
Prime time 2800 tables, play 24/7 at any limits!
☑️For all questions, write to our support in Telegram 24/7 @rpunion